Stress and Rescue Diver Course
Come and Learn to dive in the pristine waters of the Coromandel Peninsula ON AN OVER NIGHT BOAT TRIP where you can discover why so many divers visit this area again and again to explore this underwater paradise. While you get your Stress and Rescue diver cert you can have a fish at the same time. We will leave midday on Friday and we will be back Saturday afternoon so you still get to have some family time and a day before you go back to work.
If fresh scallops, fresh fish for dinner and an amazing time sounds like you come and join us NOW.
(Courses can be tailored to your needs if you have a group of 6 or more people).
Included in course fee:
- Course materials
- PADI or SSI dive instruction
- Practical dive sessions in our onsite pool
- Two days diving on the Coromandel Peninsula
- Good quality dive gear for the duration of the course
- Advice on which dive gear from leading industry brands would be best for you (should you wish to purchase at the completion of the course)
- Complete a dive medical form (download here) and have signed by your GP
- Book onto the course and pay your $150 deposit to secure your place
- We will send out your pre-course information as soon as your deposit is received
- Must Have current Medical
- Full course fees must be paid before the dive weekend
- Max Number 5 Minimum Number 4
- Deposit is non-refundable or at Mangers discretion
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions eg protection from the sun and warm clothing for the cooler temperatures
- Minimum Age 15 Must have Open Water Cert and have logged 12 dives