Advanced Open Water
Price : $595.00
Check out our calendar for upcoming courses
This program allows you to experience five different open water dives from five SSI Specialty programs without requiring you to complete the entire Specialty. If you are unsure of your next step, this is the perfect way to advance your dive skills and experience, and to identify which Specialty programs interest you. You will earn the SSI Advanced Adventurer certification after completing this program.
|Minimum Age:||10; 12 if Deep Diving dive is included|
|Certification Prerequisites:||Open Water Diver|
Note: Max depth is 30m /98 ft if Deep Diving dive is included.
|Academic Sessions:||Online learning|
|Pool/Confined Water Sessions:||Not more than 5|
|Open Water Dives:||Not more than 5|
|Maximum Training Depth:||Varies|
|Suggested Duration:||6 - 10 hours|
(Courses can be tailormade to suit groups of 6 persons or more).
Included in your course fee:
- Course materials
- Specialty programs to choice from are. - Nitrox, Wreck, Deep,Photo/Video, Navigation, Night, Boat, Computer aided dives and many more.
- Practical dive sessions in our onsite pool
- Good quality dive gear for the duration of the course
- Advice on which dive gear (from leading industry brands) would be best for you to purchase.
- Complete a dive medical form (download here) and have signed by your GP
- Book onto the course and pay the $150 deposit to secure your place
- We will send out your pre-course information as soon as your deposit is received.
- Must have a current medical
- Full course fees must be paid before the dive weekend
- Maximum number 8 persons; Minimum number 4 persons
- Deposit is non-refundable or only at the manager's discretion
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions eg protection from the sun and warm clothing for the cooler temperatures
- If you have your own dive gear you must have proof that it has been serviced in the last 12 months and staff must see the gear prior to the open water dives.