Advanced Open Water
Price : $595.00
The Advanced Open Water course is made up of one evening of theory and five open water dives (over one weekend).
(Courses can be tailormade to suit groups of 6 persons or more).
Included in your course fee:
- Course materials
- Deep, Navigation, Night, Boat, Computer aided dives
- Practical dive sessions in our onsite pool
- Two days diving on the Coromandel Peninsula
- Good quality dive gear for the duration of the course
- Advice on which dive gear (from leading industry brands) would be best for you to purchase.
- Complete a dive medical form (download here) and have signed by your GP
- Book onto the course and pay the $150 deposit to secure your place
- We will send out your pre-course information as soon as your deposit is received.
- Must have a current medical
- Full course fees must be paid before the dive weekend
- Maximum number 5 persons; Minimum number 4 persons
- Deposit is non-refundable or only at the manager's discretion
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions eg protection from the sun and warm clothing for the cooler temperatures
- If you have your own dive gear you must have proof that it has been serviced in the last 12 months and staff must see the gear prior to the sea dives.